The promoter is: This Is Nomad Ltd trading as Kobu (company no.11494017 whose registered office is at 1 The Old Stables, Eridge Park, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 9JT.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of This Is Nomad trading as Kobu, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This is running on instagram, facebook, youtube and twitter as well as the Tribe site direct.
Only one entry will be accepted per person by setting up a user account. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Original entry will still be counted.
Closing date for entry will be 22nd September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Set up a user account at https://thetribe.co/register and follow kobu.co on instagram.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows:
Two free nights accommodation at The Arctic Hideaway. No food, drink or travel costs are included simply the accommodation at a date to be mutually agreed by the winner, The Arctic Hideaway and The Tribe – no cash alternative available. Enter by setting up an account at https://thetribe.co/register.
4. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his / her name / instagram handle in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This Is Nomad Ltd trading as Kobu shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. This Is Nomad Ltd trading as Kobu also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control